Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Investigate, experiment, have fun

My friend/walking partner/artist/writer, Linda, http://theroguepainter.blogspot.com/ is a daredevil when it comes to trying new stuff on the computer. Better yet, she encourages me to jump in and try it, too. She finds all kinds of great tips & tricks from searching to editing to promoting one's work and is excited and selfless enough to share. Sometimes she is a downright nag about it! That's something I like about her. So get out there in cyberspace and try something new!

5 comments:

  1. I think it's adventurous of you to start a blog. I like it. Welcome to blogdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jane!!! You have a blog!! I'm so proud of you! I have been prompted from several people (Linda included) to get a blog going to promote my fine art. Maybe this is like making flan: if Jane can do it, I can do it!!! - Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane, cool blog. have fun, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing, Jane, and what wonderful info you've shared too! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete